Since ESAP is a key institution that delivers social service to its members and various stakeholders, it has committed itself to the following values which will continue to be our organizational and operational ethos
To see, vibrant umbrella livestock professional society contributing to developed and modern livestock sector
Serve as umbrella organization to advocate, safeguard the right of livestock professionals’, build professional competence, quality standards and engage in capacity building, networking and serve as platform for exchange of knowledge, innovation and policy dialogue.
What to Expect
The purpose of the Society is to advocate mainly for change, improve and/or develop new policies and strategies and practices that affect negatively livestock development and serves as a professional platform for its members and partners. The Society is a non-profit making, non-political and non-religious professional society established with a view of the objectives outlined hereunder:
- To serve as platform for policy dialogues on issues in national development and promote improved livestock sector
- Continuously undertake awareness on public perception regarding basic understanding of the significance of livestock investment , economy and social well-being
- To enhance innovation, generation and utilization of technologies, capacities and entrepreneurship skills of livestock value chain actors
- Facilitating linkages, the exchange of experience among professionals, private sector communities, community-based organizations, non-governmental and governmental organizations;
- Deliver livestock related service to its members, stakeholders, and partners
- To promote professional contacts between Ethiopian professionals and liaise with national and international Societies. Remuneration
- To maintain professional quality, academic standards, relevance, ensure the interests of members with regard to professional enrichment and provide maximum services to community at large.